An important component of our company is our involvement in structural engineering losses and design work. Our role in major building collapses incorporates not only the on-site structural engineering analysis, but also laboratory analysis to study beams, timber and related structural components in both residential and commercial structures. We are able to document the cause of all structural engineering-related losses. Our experts are capable of dealing with civil engineering projects and structural disasters.
- Settlement, Geotechnical incidents settlement and subsidence retaining wall failures.
- Blasting-related damages.
- Improper construction and collapse incidences.
- Roadway and bridge damage and failures.
- Residential, commercial and industrial roof systems.
- Construction site injuries.
- Design and development consideration.
- Material failures.