We would like to inform you that we have two new laboratory and warehouse facilities that involve the evaluation of individual products that are located in our Northeast Regional New York office as well as our corporate headquarters. The laboratory services specialize in product overview dealing with poor design, manufacturing, maintenance or consumer negligence issues. Material quality and overall evaluation and engineering analysis is performed to determine the cause of failure of potential products whether it be equipment failure or consumer-related products.
Our facility is also providing an opportunity for joint examination of multiple party inspections. PVA specializes in engineering and laboratory support which involves both invasive and non-invasive testing.
Many products that are involved in fire litigation or personal injury and property damage are also inspected by various engineers within our facility. Associates or other specialized engineers are also involved depending on the issues and the extent of the investigation testing and protocols that may exist for this type of analysis. Common engineering evaluations of equipment and product failures are as follows:
- Fire damage, electrical equipment and appliances
- Plumbing and mechanical piping fixtures
- Material and metallurgical products involved in failures
- Electrical controls and safeties for equipment, toys and playground equipment
- Chairs and stools
- Ladders and construction-related equipment
- Industrial equipment and machinery
- Plastic and pressure vessel materials
- Sprinkler and fire-suppression equipment
- Water heaters
- Refrigerators and icemakers
- Toilet appliances
- Washing machines and water filters
Whether it be manufacturing deficiencies, installation issues or even fraud this testing and our experience can enable the proper investigation method and documentation of cause.